9.05.2010

Life | {Beards}

My little {not so little} brother, J.C., has been sporting a wild beard for a while now. Most of us make fun of him for it, but I must admit it suited him well in these pictures.

I feel like he should make a c.d. just so he can use these pictures as album art--and he naturally plays any instrument he picks up, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised!

Thanks, lil bro, for an awesome shoot. I love these pictures. Glad you were so willing!

{This picture is so stoic. I love it.}
"Look intense."
{FAVORITE. Look at those blues.}

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. my favorite is the intense one!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um love this shoot.. i love your creativity. and the beard...
    ps: i had a friend teach me how to use manual.. will be from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. Girl... you have no idea how happy that makes me! You are going to FLOURISH so much! I just can't wait to see your upcoming work!

    ReplyDelete