9.03.2010

Baby Session | Mayla

Squeals. "Eeeeek!"[s]. Smiles. Cuddles. 

This is what's going on inside of me when I do a baby shoot. Oh man, do I love it. 

Mayla's shoot is only my third baby shoot since shooting with manual. (Which my friends, IS photography. I could not grasp this concept until I started it, and if you are not shooting on Manual, you MUST learn! Sorry... just can't stress that enough!)

For the shoot, I bought short bundles of wheat from Hobby Lobby and placed them in a semi-circle, with a brown blanket in the middle. The cost of the wheat was DEFINITELY worth these shots. The warm colors are my favorite, and the texture of the wheat provided such a beautiful contrast against her soft baby skin.

I hope you squeal and smile as much as I did {every time I looked at these}!

{I love baby feet}

{No additional editing on these incredible eyes!}


She kept on putting her hand behind her head! SO stinkin' cute!

{The smirks that made me melt}

{Oh man, I just love these}



{the end}


Pin It!

2 comments: