9.26.2010

Engagement Session | S.C. Vineyard

A couple of months ago, Rebecca Cerasani invited me on her team as a "second shooter" for weddings. I was honored, and have had an incredible time getting to know her and her passions since then.

She called me a couple of weekends ago (kind of randomly) and invited me to "second shoot" an Engagement Session with her at a Vineyard in South Carolina. There was no way I would decline an opportunity to shoot in a vineyard! I cleared my week, and left with her on a two-day trip to Greenville, South Carolina.

This was actually the first time I have ever gotten a second perspective on a portrait session, and I LOVED it. There were so many priceless moments that I was able to catch "through the grapevine".

You can visit Rebecca's blog (link above) to her photos from the session, along with more of mine. Thank you again, Rebecca, SO much for the opportunity!

Here are my favorites! Hope you enjoy.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. This is a dream spot for pictures!! So glad you got the chance to do this as well :) I'm sure it was such an overwhelming (in a good way) feeling to be able to do photos here! Love them, and love you!!

    ReplyDelete