9.18.2010

Senior Session | Savanna

Savanna Gary is a treasure. A couple of months ago, she "friended" me on Facebook and asked about doing a Senior Session. Through her status posts and touching "notes", I was immediately drawn to her sweet character. We would both sporadically voice our excitement about the session--and I must say, when the time finally came, it was not a disappointment.

You know those people who walk into the room, laugh, and it seems as though the entire atmosphere has changed, like grumpy people don't have a choice but to smile? Well, Savanna could be their spokesperson, no doubt about it. Throughout the session, I asked her to make a "serious face", which ALWAYS ended in spontaneous laughter. She is stunning, inside and out. I could not have asked for a better way to spend the evening than to capture her bright demeanor.

Thank you so much, Savanna.
(Love the cool tones above, but decided on warmer tones for the rest of the evening.)

Headed to Northside High School, my alma mater, for a part of her session. :)

{Radiant.}

{love}

Some shots right before the sun went down. :)

{Yeah, the one on the right, definitely my favorite.}




Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. WOW she's beautiful & I loveeeeeeeeeee her hair and the fact she's showing that NHS prideeee!!! Lol =] I can't wait for you to take mineeeee!!! =]]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley... definitely caught Savanna's spirit!!! They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara Gary (Savanna's mama)September 18, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    Haley, the pictures are beautiful!!! Thank you so much. And thank you for all the sweet things you said about my little angel, I think she is pretty special myself!!!! You did catch her spirit, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh to just cry! you captured her amazing beauty! Thank you. I can't wait for our day with Jenni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures she is such a bbeautiful girl. Can't wait to see tylers finished product either i know they will be great as always....love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cymbals! haha. (: these are really really good! well, of course they are, it's you taking pictures of savanna. haha. (: anyways, great job!

    ReplyDelete