9.03.2010

Senior Session | Heather

Heather has been one of my most enthusiastic clients, and I have just EMBRACED her excitement about Senior Pictures!

SO--funny story--when we met up for the session, Heather brought her dad, mom, boyfriend, and grandmother along. (I am used to having just the senior along for the ride, so I must admit I was a little apprehensive). Needless to say, her family (and boyfriend) were an absolute DELIGHT. They were funny, upbeat, encouraging, and "oohed and ahhhhed" at every picture I showed them. We had tons of fun.

I know Heather will announce to her family and friends as SOON as the pictures are up. So, family... friends... I hope you enjoy. :D


{So, I love using balloons in pictures. I don't know why, and I don't always know what I will do with them. But I love them, none-the-less}.
{These shoes CALLED for a shoe-shot. Just sayin'.}
This teddy is very special to Heather. So glad we incorporated it in the shoot.

LOVE these last ones.


{favorites!}

Heather. Thank you so much for your excitement. I had a wonderful time with you and your family, and just adore your pictures. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment