9.29.2010

Family Session | Circle Family

Oh my goodness.

I have never had a more enjoyable family session. I experienced so many outbursts of random laughter, my stomach was hurting by the end of the session. PURE FUN.

This is the first "fully grown" family session I have done before, where all of the children are over the age of 7. I have to admit I was slightly apprehensive about how to arrange them--how to make the poses look organic--but once we got going, I didn't have the slightest problem arranging these lovely people!

I pray you have as much fun looking through these as we had taking them!

{I also have a new watermark... like I said, I'm testing these out. I like this one a lot, it just needs a bit of tweaking. We'll get there.}


{I knew this was going to be a great night when these were the first few frames of the session. Love. }
 {Shout out to this amazing anniversary ring! No additional editing here, just pure beauty!}
 {This was not a staged moment... simply the nature of this family. LOVE IT!}
 {True Story: This was not a re-inactment. :) }
{This was the result of me saying "Do something funny."}
{Story Time: During every photo session, I will take a few shots where I say "Now, give me a big fake laugh"... I know it's kind of cheating... but this picture is a prime example of why an awkward request can be so rewarding. I mean, really, look at those fake laughs. Priceless.}

{Happy Days.}




Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. haley. once again amazing. i couldn't help but laugh out loud the whole way through these pictures. you captured this family beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. thank you so much, dear! i will have tyler's up tonight! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE these photos! They are sooo much fun! Especially the one of Taylor and her dad! {As always} Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...yay so excited. i know you are busy, but watching you at the shoot shows that you truly love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley these are fabulous and it was so much fun doing this photo shoot. I told my mom today, every other time I've done one with the whole family it's been so tedious but this was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GREAT!!! I am so needing to have my family done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love this so much! I miss this family!! :) I miss all of you in Warner Robins and Macon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how much you love each other. Families long for this.....cherish every moment, it doesn't happen by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These were great! It was great to see the family. I taught three of them! :)

    ReplyDelete