9.23.2010

Creative Session | Anna

First things first: I LOVE THESE PICTURES.

I contacted Anna a couple of weeks ago about modeling in a stylized photo shoot. I raided my closet of all of my crazy pieces (which wasn't too difficult to do, ask my friends.)

Christina Elmore, a PHENOMENAL woman, came along for hair and make-up. (Brides--she is incredible with hair... she did my brides, Anna and Kalee's wedding dos).

So, for this photo shoot we have four TOTALLY separate looks. I love them all equally. This was SO much fun, and I look forward to many more sessions like this in the future! Enjoy!

{First, a more casual, but very layered outfit.}

{Then our hippy-slash-indian get-up. LOVE.}
{Classy, vintage, funness}.
{Crazy hair, crazy make-up, dramatic lighting.}
{Using one-light outside.}


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. How fUNNN! Yayy! I'm glad they turned out how you wanted them :)) Love yous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, girl! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful subject and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the most gorgeous sister in the world!!:) and ofcourse as always, i love love love your work haley:)) You did a fantastic job on these!!!

    ReplyDelete