9.19.2010

Teaser | Kalee & Corey Wedding

So... I don't have long to [type], but I can say that this wedding was a landmark day for me. This is the wedding I have been waiting to capture. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my brides--all of them--but the lighting, venue, and subjects were a dream.

I also will be re-vamping the face of my business, very soon the business will be known by my name, haley sheffield, and I am also beginning to utilize watermarks (which I kind-of hate, so you will definitely see them develop into different designs as the process continues to find the right fit.)

So, let's cut to the chase! {For the three of you that actually read my introductions!} Here is the Wade Wedding Teaser.



Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Awwww to cute!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I was there. You definatly captured the beauty. Wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is where I'm getting married and I'm ESTATIC to get married there!! Can't wait to see my future photos - love these :)
    -Lauren McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo amazingly beautiful! Haley, your work never ceases to surprise me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple. Haley- I love how you captured the moment in each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love!!!!! can't wait to see the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely beautiful. It was a wonderful wedding and all of these pictures capture the very essence of the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are BEAUTIFUL...what a sweet couple and your shots captured their love ....can't wait to see the rest of the pics !

    ReplyDelete
  10. the best pics ive ever seen of a wedding. Beautiful! Kalee and Corey look like models in a wedding magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job lady!!! can't wait to see the rest;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haley these are amazing.. and it was good seein you there !! i really cant wait to see the rest of these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing! i absolutely love them! you will always be my "go to" picture lady. <3

    ReplyDelete