9.11.2010

Senior Session | Alyssa

Alyssa Huntt is the best goofy-face-maker in the world.

I started out the shoot neglecting (forgetting, rather) this very important fact, quickly realizing how much I LOVE her impromptu crazy facial expressions.

Thing is, she looks great smiling, laughing, serious, or goofy. So we tried it all. ;)

Again, I am just far more than pleased with this session. So many of these land in the "favorite ever" category.

Thank you very very much, Alyssa, for giving me the opportunity to capture your stinkin' awesome personality. You rock, girl.


{NOTE}
SENIORS: To book a Senior Session, call 478.954.0873 or e-mail me at khaleysheffield@aol.com. Fall is IDEAL in Georgia, the 'coolest' time of the year. 
(Literally, ha.)


Best [goofy] face ever.
{times two.}
{i heart Jesus sandals.}

LOVE.

{love, love, love, love!}

{awesomeness.}




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE all these! Wow! Wow! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Haley. I am speechless. You managed to capture her beauty as well as her personality. I absolutely LOVE these pictures. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Alyssa and Bekah are old enough to be Seniors! These are absolutely stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Haley! these are so good! you're so good at this! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous!! amazing Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Amazing pics of an amazing young lady!! Thanks for sharing sis!! d;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man! My best friend is so beautiful!!!! Haley you did an amazing Job capturing her personality, and beauty. :) These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful pictorial selection of a delightful young lady. I could not possibly decide on a favorite. Some excellent photography here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...just WOW! Amazing shots of an AMAZING young lady.

    ReplyDelete