9.29.2010

Senior Session | Tyler Mims

The Mims family is so wonderful. I had been in contact with them for a while about distantly planning their daughter, Britney's, wedding (she's getting married in 2012). When they messaged me asking about doing their son, Tyler's, senior pictures, I was thrilled to have the opportunity!

Unbeknownst to me at the time, this was going to end up being one of my favorite Senior Sessions. Tyler was very comfortable around the camera, executed every [crazy] pose that I asked him to, and made a very good effort at my "fake laugh" requests.

Tyler is a lifeguard at Lake "Tobo", so the family suggested we go there. I was THRILLED. (a)I am so glad to have found a "beach-esque" location, and (b)It was just perfect for his pictures.

Thank you so much, again, Mims family.

Hope you love them, Tyler!

 {Random mini-skate ramp we decided to utilize}
 {My personal favorite from the shoot.}
 {Lake Tobo for some Life-Guarding action!}
{In Memory}
 {I know the setting looks completely random, but this was actually on the beach!}

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. yay! oh goodness is it ok to say they are all amazing? tyler and i were flipping through them saying "this is my fav" **scroll to next picture** "no this is my fav" and we continued that way through all of the pictures. i love them haley you are a wonderful gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, what can we say you turned our son into a model...lol. We love the pics and had an awesome time spending the afternoon with you. You are an exceptional photographer and an even more exceptional person. So, look forward to more photo sessions with you. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Britney and Mrs Mims! They all are awesome! Haley, you've out done yourself once again! :D

    ReplyDelete