9.03.2010

Senior Session | Ariel

Ariel is such a sweetheart. So kind and meek in demeanor. I knew Ariel through part of her early teenage years, and was honored when she asked me to do her Senior Session.

Her smile is definitely radiant, and I love her quirky little personality.

Thank you, again, Ariel! It was my delight to capture this {awesome} season of your life! Embrace every splendid moment!


You never know what perks you may receive at a session. Ariel received some delicious Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from Brusters. {yum}. We had a blast with these shots. 

After the ice cream adventure, we headed to the next location to catch the Sunset/Twilight hour. I just LOVED this retro dress she sported!
{I'm a sucker for vintage suitcases}

Look at those lashes!

LOVE her smile!


{END NOTE}
SENIORS: To book a Senior Session, call me at 478.954.0873 or e-mail me at khaleysheffield@aol.com. Fall is IDEAL in Georgia, the 'coolest' time of the year. 
(Literally, ha.)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment