9.04.2010

Creative Session | Cari

Where to start...

I don't think I have ever been more comfortable on a photo shoot. Cari was willing to pose any way I asked her to, stand any place I asked her to, and do it all with ease and charm

After every location, I got more and more excited, and kept urging her to look through the pictures (which of course caused her to get more and more excited!).

These are probably some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. The lighting, location, and subject were all superb--a photographer's dream.

Cari-- thank you so much for the opportunity to capture your beauty! I had a wonderful time, and I know you [and yours] will just LOVE these shots!
So, yeah, this wooden thing was a random piece of art in the median on Poplar St. I asked Cari if she would lay on it... why not, right? The colors just went SO well!

Random grasshopper that came along for the shoot. :)


{LOVE this picture!}


{One of my favorite places in Macon}



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh Haley!!!!! I love these soo much! They are amazing! I love you! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blown away by how amazing Cari looks in these pics!! Haley you are definitely very gifted! Now we just need to get with you and set up a family photo shoot! I know that as for my family we will never go anywhere else to have our pictures made again!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE family photo shoots! Definitely send me a message, text, e-mail, or call me! (Haha. So many forms of communication now-a-days!)

    ReplyDelete