9.02.2010

Wedding | Anna & Tayler

Capturing this wedding was pure delight. Anna and Tayler are a beautiful couple, just as crazy about the Lord as they are about each other. As you can tell by the pictures, they could not have been more photogenic, and the smiles (as well as the tears) were most definitely contagious that day.

It was a privilege to be your photographer, Anna and Tayler. Thank you for this incredible opportunity!

Meanwhile: "The Game Plan"
With the ladies: the always-faithful, Starbucks.

Personalized home-made buttons by bridesmaid, Betsy.

It's almost a given. 1. Get your make-up on. 2. Cry.
Grandma's first look. :)

An idea that the bride wanted to enact. Turned out pretty cute.

My absolute favorite ring-capture ever.

{Ceremony!}

{Post-Ceremony Silliness.}

{Formals}.

Love it.

Anna's MUST: a jump-shot.
So, as it usually goes, the boys took their pictures before the wedding. Because of this, we caught a few sun-lit shots as well. [In approximately 500 degree weather. Just sayin.]
I just LOVED the harsh lighting in this hallway. Cinematic.

{eek! shot on right is one of my favorites ever.}


{Reception}.
{I have a feeling I will love this picture forever}.

{Look at the cute baby!}

So, I loved this couch at the reception site! Perfect improv bridal picture moment!

The Great Escape




{The End}






Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!
    Love love LOVE these!
    Haley, really... You are so talented. I especially love all the candid shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODDDNESSSS. Haley this are amazing. I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless. really. I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley! Wow! These are my favorite that I've seen of yours! They are SO great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey haley, i dont know if we've ever met but you do some gorgeous work! When me and my boyfriend decide to get married I would love for you to do our pictures! Oh any by the way, Presley, the baby you took a few pictures of at the wedding is my daughter! thanks for putting the pictures of her in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! You are blessed with such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, of course! you did a great job, haley! truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out AMAZING!!! love every single shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love these :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, you're so doing my wedding! no matter how famous you are! i call it! (:

    ReplyDelete