9.13.2010

Life | {No longer I who live, but Christ lives in me}

What a BEAUTIFUL day. Celebration. Fellowship. Baptism. Words really fail to express the feelings. God is so RICH in His love towards us. He is so near us. I can just picture Him rejoicing as we continue to grasp the concept of UNITY.

So, Saturday, my church had a picnic to celebrate:
  • A Summer of Change (health, finances, and a deeper walk with the Lord)
  • Water Baptism! (a token of the inward TRANSFORMATION, the old has passed away and we are NEW in Him)
  • Fellowship (The joy of having a body of believers to walk hand-in-hand with in this chaotic life)
Here are some pictures from the day, especially highlighting the baptism service.

I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with these two sisters earlier in the year. They are just SO adorable, and I cannot believe how much they have grown up!

After a time of fellowship, games, and swimming, we all gathered around the lake for the baptism service.

Again, my adorable little friend. :)


Let the CELEBRATION begin!
{This series would be an excellent stop-motion mini-film. I caught every moment!}
{Love these.}

{Her dad was standing RIGHT behind me, so I tried to sneak a shot of his reaction.}
{Another father-daughter moment. It was beautiful how proud he was of his beautiful daughter, and the beginning of her journey with Christ.}

{Yet another incredible father-daughter baptism. I cannot help but to place the words here "follow me as I follow Christ."}

{His son, now a brother in Christ.}
{"It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me." -Galatians 2:20}

{She had the most incredible spirit. Her heart is so evidently tender towards the Lord.}


{The End, or rather, The Beginning.}










Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That was Simlpy Amazing!!!..Its awesome how Good God is!!!..Just when i start to think that i'm not worthy of HIS love, I'm reminded of all He went through on the CROSS just to show me how much I mean to HIM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley! I absolutely LOVE these!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic! really great job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley these pics are lovely...you are one talented artist..Thanks for posting them!
    William

    ReplyDelete