9.17.2011

WORLD OF COKE // ENGAGEMENT SESSION / GRACE & TIM

In the very beginning, when Grace and I began to e-mail back and forth about the details of her wedding and the process along the way, I became immediately excited for the details to unfold. Grace is an artistic soul with a ton of creative, elegant ideas. I've even begun to follow her personal blog about wedding preparations... I love the way she communicates with her circle of influence!

Tim and Grace are an extraordinary couple. They met working together for Coke, and are incredibly anticipatory for the years ahead. They have pure hearts and strong minds. Dreams of entrepreneurship linger in Grace's heart, and Tim is an exceptionally supportive husband-to-be. I, for one, am convinced that this duo can do anything they put their minds to.

Grace and Tim--I am so excited to have come across the two of you, and honored to be able to capture such a monumental day in your lives. Grace--I cannot wait to see the [awesomeness] you come up with for your wedding day--cannot wait to capture the love that you and Tim share. The Big Day will be here before we know it!




























Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo sweet! Love how you always capture true intimacy, Haley. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shots & such a cool location. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, creative shoot. Very fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cough, cough....... kisses and kisses and many more kisses, i wish you a bliss full marriage girl you deserve every bit of it to the "T". God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Grace and Tim! LOove ur fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my boo! Absolutely love it! We getting married...we getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures!...I'm so happy for both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! I really like the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooove this. The splashes of Coca-Cola. Shots of different parts of Atlanta. And of course the beautiful couple. Awesome job, Haley! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These engagement photos are amazing and the couple is looking lovely in the pictures. The amazing city backdrop also complemented the photos really well. My fiancĂ© and I will also be having our engagement photo shoot tomorrow and we’re also hoping to get some beautiful pictures. Our wedding will be next month at one of the spectacular New York venues.

    ReplyDelete