9.10.2011

WEDDING // GREEN BELL BED AND BARN / STEPHANIE & CHRIS

I cried. Ugly cried. Behind the camera--bracing myself against a post--I snapped away, and cried my eyes out. (Happy tears).

I haven't known Stephanie and Chris all that long. All I can say is that since I have known them, I have been truly blessed by their grace and Christ-like-ness. They each have a solid heart of gold.

Their wedding was the closest thing to perfect I've experienced. Simple, timeless, and filled with such visible love. The Green Bell Bed and Barn was a dream to shoot at. It felt like home. The ceremony location was incredible.

I had the most difficult time choosing my favorites from the day. I seriously loved every moment.

Stephanie and Chris, you could never know how much of an honor it was capturing the love that the two of you share--a love that even in my small time knowing you has been extended to me on several occasions. The heart that you have for the Lord is absolutely radiant. You are a city on a hill, and the two of you together put off quite a glow. I am confident that God will lead each of you in your new roles as husband and wife. Continue to walk in the humility with each other that you live-out everyday. You're going to do great things.

Utterly enjoy, friends.
(And while you're enjoying, swoon over the wonderful classic--and Stephanie & Chris' first dance--Come Rain or Come Shine)


































Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I cried from beginning to end. You're photography is so inspiring-just as much as their love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just STUNNING. I love the way, how you use/play with the light. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 1st year! Thanks for sharing your pictures they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete