9.06.2011

WEDDING // MERCER UNIVERSITY / JAZMYN & JORDAN

Jazmyn and Jordan are one of those couples that consistently exude joy. Each of their smiles are contagious, making it an overwhelmingly pleasant experience to capture them.

From the moment I walked into the hotel room where Jazmyn and her bridesmaids prepared for the Big Day, I could sense a beautiful mixture of ease and excitement from everyone on board. Walking over to the guys room, I experienced the exact same combination--a sure formula for a lovely day!

I was honored to have Kerry Mills, the absolute best family photographer I know, to second shoot with me! Her work is so crisp and stunning--I was stoked when she agreed to tag along! The collages that feature one or more of Kerry's images have a {km} in the left hand corner. Be sure to check out her work! (Kerry, thank you so much for coming along side me! It was a ton of fun working with you, and I certainly hope to have the opportunity again in the future!)

Jazmyn and Jordan... I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be the privileged photographer to capture your Wedding Day. You truly are an extraordinary couple. I love how much you believe in each other... it's contagious--I absolutely believe that you two will make a huge impact in the world around you. Your two hearts becoming one must seriously carry a ton of love. I wish you nothing but the very best as you begin this journey of life together.


















 









 


























Make-up: Sarah Elizabeth Make-Up Artistry
Location: Mercer University

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Words can't even begin to describe how in love with these photos we are. You not only documented our special day, but you created art that will hang on our walls for decades to come.

    (If you are here because you are thinking about choosing Haley as your photographer...don't give it a second thought. Book her, now! You will not be disappointed!)

    -Jazmyn (& Jordan)

    ReplyDelete