9.17.2011

MARRIED // TARA & ANDREW / PLANTATION FARMS

I should have known how much fun their wedding day would be when I first photographed Tara and Andrew for their Engagement Session. They had such great chemistry and truly exhibited pure joy interacting with each other.

I was amazed at how calm both Tara and Andrew were as ceremony time approached them. Tara--one of the most elegant and stunning brides I have ever seen--carried a light spirit around with her all afternoon. When asked how he was feeling, Andrew simply replied "Ready to do this thing." Each of them held beaming smiles throughout the ceremony... happy from the inside out.

Tara and Andrew--Thank you so much for asking me to capture this day for you. I utterly enjoyed it from start to finish. You were each such great sports in the heat and wind (such an interesting combination for wedding day weather!). You are fun through-and-through and your love for each other is so very evident.Enjoy, friends.








































Venue: Plantation Farms of Byron, GA
Floral: Lawrence Mayer Florists of Macon, GA



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful. what a classy wedding. your black and white is my favorite I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southern Charm DesignsJanuary 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

    They are just beautiful, We love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete