9.02.2011

SOUTHERN SUNLIT ENGAGEMENT SESSION // CHRISTA & JORDAN

I melted when I first looked through these images. Seriously.

Photographing Christa and Jordan was a breeze--Jordan was a hoot, and Christa and myself enjoyed the continuous laughter. With all of the fun I had, I didn't notice the tiny details of how they showed their love. His small glances at her. Smiling while kissing. Holding hands extra tight.

I teared up as I caught the details in the editing process. These two are seriously, noticeably, in l-o-v-e.

The sun couldn't have been more friendly. (The gnats could have been... but that's just a Southern Summer for ya'.)

I hope you smile as you look through pictures that only offer a glimpse of what love feels like.

Enjoy, friends.




























Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. SO IN LOVE...WITH THE PICTURES!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job Haley. I smiled all the way thru. Thank you for taking such pride in your work. I cant wait to see what you do with the wedding pictures :)

    ReplyDelete