9.02.2011

CREATIVE SESSION // SESIL DESIREE

Some people were just born cool.

Sesil has got to be one of those people. I mean, her name alone is fabulous.

I met Sesil through my hair dresser... and her haircut was amazing. One of those "If I were __________er, I would so rock that haircut" kind of haircuts.

When it came session-time, I realized that Sesil's absolute coolness was clothed in chillness and friendliness. She was SO easy to capture, and a lot of fun to hang out with. We continued to get more and more excited as each outfit change took place.

Here are my favorites (our last outfit change, where I convinced Sesil to wear red lipstick and a sweet fedora).

Sesil--you are amazing. You are truly an exceptional young woman, and I am utterly convinced (after only an hour with you) that you can do anything you dream of. Shoot for the stars.

Enjoy, friends.












Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Haley! I love the pop of red with the green grass. Love the two black & white ones too

    ReplyDelete