9.15.2011

ENGAGED // STEPHANIE & CHRIS

You can tell by the way she looks at him.

The love that Chris and Stephanie share is exceptional. I have known Chris for about two years now, and my husband, Justin, and I have enjoyed the privilege of having dinner with Stephanie and Chris a few times now. I can say that in front of the camera or away from it, bystanders can easily notice the bond they have with each other.

Their Engagement Session was filled with sunlight, and they were so at ease in front of the camera--a photographer's dream!

I hope you enjoy looking through their photos as much as I have.

Stephanie and Chris: I truly believe in your relationship. You each exhibit some of the strongest qualities of love: endearment, commitment, and humility. Your family is a joy to be around--we love spending time with you guys. I pray that as the wedding day [almost here!] comes to an end, your love will continue to grow like never before.
 
Enjoy, friends.

















Magical warm sunset-y light.







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. great stuff!! Chris is such a fun guy, and I wish him and Stephanie LOVE on their big day!

    ReplyDelete