10.06.2010

Mini Session | Sunshine & Shade

In the past couple of weeks (specifically), I have had the incredible privilege of starting a kindred friendship with Stephanie. Through our two meetings alone, I can recognize that she has a beautiful heart, and that this relationship is an "iron sharpening iron" of sorts. (To be completely elementary, "I am SO excited to be her friend!!!")

Stephanie contacted me about doing a head-shot for her, and I was THRILLED.

You see, in majority of my sessions, I have to purpose the details in posing. Some examples: "smile big!", "turn your head this way a bit", "chin down", "move your hand this way". Stephanie, however, photographed so naturally.

TEACHING NOTE: During The Golden Hour, the hour preceding sunset, there exists an opportunity to capture stunning sunshine as well as perfect shade. Golden and hazy. Vivid and sharp. This session will show you just why photographers love this hour.

Enough talking! Here are the shots from the session! (Some of my favorite portraits yet.)

{Sunshine}
 {Shade}

Have a lovely day, my friends!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent display of photos :) Clean, crisp, and well-presented! You are growing so much Haley!

    ReplyDelete