10.12.2010

Family Session | King Family

Earlier this year, I had the tremendous opportunity of capturing Jen and her boys (as a surprise present for dad!). Needless to say, dad wanted family pictures with ALL of them! (Which is admirable, considering how difficult it usually is to get men to agree to taking pictures--SUGGESTING it is a completely different story!)

I cannot explain to you how much fun this session was. The King boys are so FULL of personality! Sure, you have to be quick with the camera (as is for all children), but the emotions are already there to capture!

I hope you have just as much of a good time looking through these as I did taking them! (And I mean that sincerely.)

Enjoy.







{Love this so much}



{This is the awesome response I received from yelling "Crazy Face!"}



{Another "Crazy Face!" moment. One of my absolute favorites from the session!}







{He picked leaves for me. Got to the end of the session, and had completely forgotten that they were in my pocket. It made me smile again. :) }


{Toy soldier.}


{Everybody dance now!}




{LOVE!}


{I was taking pictures of the parents and saw the kids playing in the background. Awesome opportunity for a real-life shot!}


{Commentating on his plaid shoes. Haha.}



{I LOVE the shot on the left. So much. Childhood, in essence.}


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i am speachless girly! you are so talented in all that you do! thank you soooooo much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete