10.18.2010

Maternity Session | Danielle & Will


Point blank: pregnant people are adorable. Although my husband and I would like to wait 10 years or so before we start on the children adventure, I have been guilty of gawking over Target's maternity line. Haha. {Don't get any ideas, really, we would like to wait 10 years.}

I am so happy for Danielle & Will. They are going to be incredible parents, they are both already glowing with love for the child.

Now, to the pictures.

Enjoy.

















More posts coming soon!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Haley those are beautiful!! Danielle is so cute pregnant :)I need to get you to do a family photo shoot for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casey! I agree that she is adorable, and I would love the opportunity to capture your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Haley? 10 years? Can we cut that by about 5? :) P.S...adorable photos as always!

    ReplyDelete