10.09.2010

Mini Session | Jackie

So, last week, a wonderful woman named Cassondra blessed my socks off. I will be doing a family session with them mid-October, and am so excited about it! Anyway--last week she gave me a plethora of film camera equipment. Needless to say, I have been studying my little heart out to use it as a second camera at weddings and portrait shoots! I will developing my first official roll of portraits next week. Can't wait to see them!

While I was enjoying time with their awesome family, I snapped some shots of her youngest daughter, Jackie, and their adorable little dog!

For anyone looking to book a Creative Session, it is never a bad idea to bring along your pet!

Love these shots. And thank you, again, Cassondra, for such a tremendous blessing!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. PS, friends, these were NOT taken with the film camera I received that day, although that would be ridiculously impressive. Soon and very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete