10.05.2010

Life | Yellow Squares and Purple Dots

Branding.

Why is it so important?

To me, branding is an opportunity to show both personality and professionalism. Branding should be unique to the company, eye-catching, and semi-personal, even. It should also be modern, clean, fresh, and marketable. Branding is the first-impression of a business. It is the FACE of a business. My Branding (logo) is what you will see as my watermark (on my pictures), on my stationary, on my business cards, on network flyers, on my website, and on my facebook. When you see my branding, you know what to expect.

These factors, among many others, make branding extremely important.

So, as you all can see [very clearly] I have been all over the place with the color, arrangement, and font of my branding.

I had recently changed my logo to this bright, fresh, circle-thing. And now, my friends, I am changing it again.

Once I uploaded the pictures on my blog/facebook/etc., I noticed that the circle branding was far less impressive (as well as less legible, which is EXTREMELY important). And, although I tried to convince myself that I like this modern-circle-plus-sansserif font thing I had going, I really am a bit old-school and prefer cursive over anything.

All of that being said, here is an example of what my new, official, permanent (for a long while, at least), branding looks like:


This lovely photo can be found with several others under the Wade wedding and the Wade teaser. Thank you, friends, so much for your time.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i like the cursive much better, i think the circle was taking away from the beautiful photos you were taking as well as the beautiful people in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cursive!

    ReplyDelete