10.20.2010

Portrait Session | Jenny & Kimberly

Let me reiterate: I love fall. 


The day of Jenny and Kimberly's (Ms. Patterson is what I am used to calling her!) session was PERFECT. The sun was wonderful, it was cool enough to sport scarves, and the fall colors they chose "set the mood" just right.

I love these ladies. They are both phenomenal women with JOY radiating from their vibrant personalities. Really. They are super-heros to a dark world. One is a student and one is a teacher, and they equally bring light to those around them. Needless to say, it was a WONDERFUL opportunity to be able to capture their smiles "just because!"

Now for the pictures I just can't help but smile at:

Enjoy.




























Goodnight.







Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I want a photo like that last one with my mother.

    oh yes.

    lovely.

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make both mom and daughter feel like models... just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone! They are actually not mom-and-daughter, simply friends, brought together in a teacher-student connection! They are stunning! I agree! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that when we were laughing about the donkey?? Love the pics Haley! Great job! Can't wait to see them all. just do one jump drive because I can put them on mine and send yours to Jenni.

    ReplyDelete