10.22.2010

Couple Session | Erin & Matt

Country.

That was the guideline given to me for this shoot. Erin and Matt both sported boots, and Matt even decided to bring his "golf cart", which very much resembled a four-wheeler: big tires, camouflage paint, the whole nine-yards.

It has been quite a while since I have enjoyed the opportunity of capturing a couple outside of their wedding day. Couple and Engagement sessions have got to be some of my absolute favorites. I am so in love with these pictures.

Erin and Matt, thank you so much. I look forward to capturing you two again in the future!

Enjoy.

















{I love this backdrop! Ah!}


{The ultimate prop: country golf cart, four-wheeler thing. I must give credit to Matt--it was his idea to turn the lights on, and it really made these pics so much neater!}






Have a great day, friends.

Pin It!

5 comments: