10.11.2010

Creative Session | Delong Sisters

When I began dreaming up photo shoots, creating package ideas and marketing strategies, it never crossed my mind to promote "Sibling Shoots"--photo shoots of siblings (ha) specifically for a parent gift.

However, this opportunity has risen several times and I have had so much fun! {I mean, really, sibling interaction is just priceless.} The Mother's Day, Birthday, and Christmas presents these shoots are purposed for are always successful, and responded to enthusiastically by all of the wonderful moms I have had the privilege of blessing!

The Delong Sister photo shoot was so much fun. The lighting was perfect, and they were so excited to have a good time. I know they are anxiously awaiting these pictures, so let's get to it!

Enjoy.










{I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love the light and color in this set!}







So, I never force my clients to get dirty, but if I see a picture op, I will recommend it! (I mean, wouldn't you say the pictures above were totally worth it!?)



{Love this one.}



{Marie and Destiny were not simply ostracizing Renee, they are actually twins!}




{Fun with trading places.}



{Love.}



There will be lots of posting going on this week, so stay tuned! {And have a great monday!}

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! =] Thank you soooo much!!! Our mom is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them as well!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Haley! These look awesome! Is this the barn on Hwy 96 headed toward Fort Valley? Everytime I pass it I can't help but look at the truck & the character of the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! (And a special thanks to you, Becca!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of them trading places. It is so, so good.

    ReplyDelete