10.13.2011

NEW THINGS

After an incredibly inspirational morning, I decided to make some adjustments to my blog.

First, there's a new page! Sitting right next to the "home" tab is a sweet treat called "Be Inspired." If you have time to waste, or are itching for some inspiration, I've listed some of my absolute favorite sites here.

In addition, I've made some slight design changes to my blog. A while back, I had to change the face of my design completely, and fell in love with this crisp, clean font. Before this design surge, I had a pretty hand-written, cursive font. Truth be told, I'm more of a artsy-crafty, hand-written kind-of-girl, but I love a good sophisticated font, too. I came across a new font this morning that merged the two together perfectly. Excited that I found the right fit, I revamped everything applicable!

I'd love to add some flowery goodness to my design at some point--but for now, it's short and sweet and to-the-point.

I'll have some new posts coming soon! In the meantime, check out one of my new favorite songs:



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment