10.12.2011

FLYING HIGH // NICOLE & CODY

Nicole and Cody met through high school theatre. All she could do was shake her head "yes" when he finally asked her out... literally so excited she was speechless. They love oldies music--the Styx, Journey, etc. Their song is actually "If You're Not the One"--so appropriate for their journey together. During Cody's senior year, he decided he wanted to join the Air Force. Four months of basic turned into eight because of an injury, but they both realized that a little distance is necessary sometimes to realize what you have.

Nicole won a give-away I offered back in June (I don't do them often!) Before the session, my friend Jessica--from a darling day--had been discussing some ideas for a "paper plane" session. Assuming at the time that Cody was in the Air Force (we live in a town centralized by the Air Force base), I thought Nicole and Cody's session would be perfect for this! Jessica blew me away with her incredible usage of paper planes... and I L.O.V.E. the adorable stitched details she incorporates to her paper products.

These two are so visibly and adorably in love. If only you could have seen them laughing and dancing and--well, just take a look below.

//

Nicole and Cody, I relate to your story of high-school ignited love and the journey of growing older. Trust God with every step. We can't see into the future, but we can always trust God--that no matter the circumstance, He has our best interest at heart. You are both extraordinary people. I truly believe that the Lord has incredible plans for the both of you. Dream big. Walk humbly. I wish you all the best... from the bottom of my heart.
Enjoy, friends.








Totally what it feels like to be in love.
























Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment