10.13.2011

MATERNITY SESSION // ANNA & TAYLER

I remember when Anna first texted me the big news. I immediately responded with "Nuh uh. Are you SERIOUS? Are you KIDDING ME?" She then cleverly responded with a picture of the pregnancy test results--to which I replied [something like] " Ahhhhhh! OMGosh! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

That's about how it all started on my end. Since then, I've "ooohd and ahhhd" over her adorable purchases, squealed when I found out she was having a girl, and continued to anticipate their maternity session.

That day finally came. With a perfect fall breeze and the sun beaming across the fields of cotton, we couldn't have been more at ease during this session. Anna seriously looks fabulous--she's one of those adorable pregnant women who could totally model for maternity clothing lines! Tayler was such a great sport. It's incredible to experience their journey from this end--back in the day, I photographed their engagement pictures, then wedding pictures (over a year ago), and now the anticipation of their first child.

Life is beautiful.

//

Anna and Tayler, you have been an extraordinary couple from day one. The quiet affection that you two have for each other--the life-loving energy that you exude when you are together--you are quite the duo! I love your personalities combined... you both seem so at ease when the other is around. Anna--you have become a dear friend to me. I love the random editing marathons we enjoy together, conversations about Jesus and music--and now, motherhood. You will be quite the example of parents to those around you... you have hearts of gold. Covering you in prayers and waiting in excitement for your sweet baby girl to arrive! All my love.




I love her sillyness!















Pin It!

3 comments: