10.13.2011

BY THE RIVER // ENGAGEMENT SESSION / TRACY & AUSTIN

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this session.

Tracy and Austin are the kind of couple that exude happiness everywhere they go. From start to finish, my camera filled with big smiles and nose-to-nose laughter. I absolutely loved capturing the two of them.

As it goes when Autumn comes around, the sunlight peels from the sky swiftly and early. As we finished up the session on (in) the river, the sun was nearly out of the sky, creating a lovely blue twilight hue. In addition, because the light was so minimal, the grain (film-looking static caused by pushing your camera's light sensitivity to the max) was much more visible, and truly adds a romantic, nostalgic feel to these images.

I am IN. LOVE. with these images. There were so many to choose from, it was difficult to narrow it down to my favorites.

Here we are, though.

As always, my hope is that you utterly enjoy looking through these memories made.

//

Tracy and Austin (Jonathan!), I cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to capture your journey in life together at this bliss-filled stage. The evening with you two was utterly enjoyable--the two of you together make the most pleasant company! I pray as wedding/life planning unfolds, you will hold this season close to your hearts. You have something special--something that cannot be manufactured. The road ahead is bright and beautiful, and I wish you both the very best.














As the sun set, we headed towards the river for some swoon-worthy photos.









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment