10.12.2011

LIFE // I AM SILLY

Truthfully, I am.

I declared a few weeks ago that I am getting off of facebook until January.

My session this weekend was by far one of the best things that has ever happened to me. (So, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm excited, ya know?) Yesterday afternoon, I got an e-mail from facebook (temptation established) that I was tagged in several posts... about the session... that may or may not have changed my life (temptation successful). I just had to be a part of the conversation! I dreamed this thing up!

So, silly me, I go and comment away, feeling the necessity to now declare to everyone on facebook that I am "back".

My husband left a comment on my status that said

"you punked out."

I hate when he's right.

i sure did. i punked out. i'm human. i love people, okay?

Last night he gave me a motivational speech that had enough "umpth" to propel me into starting a non-profit or something.

My husband believes in me. :)

So, after staring in the mirror for a while (figuratively), I realized I really have an issue with letting things go... facebook, in particular. so lame of me. So, it's officially deactivated. Perhaps never to be opened again... or maybe I will... but not for a while.

In celebration of sticking to your guns, I decided I would do a little "about me". Since you're no longer privy to reading my 10 updates a day via facebook statuses, maybe we can really get to know each other.

Saw another photographer do this, thought I would too.

I’m happiest when… I'm sleeping in with my hubby.
The best place to be in the summer… Lake Michigan
I could spend the whole day… reading at a coffee shop... I do it about once a month, actually.
I always wanted to be…a worship leader. And I get the opportunity frequently at my church... I love my church.
Favorite thing about my house… my workspace. It's a fabulous little corner-of-getaway for me.
For inspiration I… pin, go for a walk/run, or visit Anthropologie.
It’s worth the splurge… my cameras, macbook pro, and lattes.
Words I live by… Proverbs 3:1-12
Day I’d love to live again… my wedding day. I just want to see all of those wonderful people again!
Brings out the best in me… Jesus, the hubby, Will Reagan & United Pursuit, Brooke Fraser, my incredible family, close friends, candles <-- (best. candle. ever.), fresh flowers.

I love you all. Thank you for your grace towards my humanity! I will reiterate... let's get coffee--anytime!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. facebook shmacebook. you will be happoer without it :)
    can't wait to talk to you in person about how the (life changing?) shoot went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happiest when…I'm driving on the open road in the middle of nowhere with the windows rolled down searching random places to go picking.

    The best place to be in the summer…Cumberland Island is truly an enchanting world of its own.

    I could spend the whole day…searching for treasure.

    I always wanted to be…a mother. It's probably the most prized gift for a woman to be and I hope I get the chance to have children one day with someone outstanding.

    Favorite thing about my house… the patio. it's where the most intimate and down to earth conversations are held.

    For inspiration I…watch movies based on a certain time period.

    It’s worth the splurge…unique antique finds, buying good friends a meal and a drink, and LOVE.

    Words I live by…everything happens for a reason.

    Day I’d love to live again…any Christmas day growing up in Wisconsin. I love it when my whole family is together and I have a BIG family!

    Brings out the best in me…I have to admit that tough times bring the best out of me because that's when I'm most close to God. Being surrounded with friends and family whose love is so abundantly phenomenal and last but not least, being creative is my biggest personal fuel for life.

    ReplyDelete