10.25.2011

HAPPILY MARRIED // RACHEL & WALTER

Rachel and Walter's wedding was one of the very first I ever captured. Fresh into the world of photography and I myself married one month earlier, I swooned over their fresh love. I remember walking into the room where the girls were getting ready like it was yesterday. I was nervous as all get-out, and somehow fit in so easily.

The day was a dream.

Immediately after their honeymoon, Rachel and Walter moved to California. If I'm completely honest, I was a bit heartbroken to let my new friend go. So, as you can imagine, when Rachel e-mailed me months ago asking about scheduling a session when her and Walter visited Georgia again, I was determined to do whatever it took to make it happen!

Again, the day was perfect for the photo session. Like their wedding day, the sun smiled down on us accompanied by a light breeze. It was the welcome to Fall, and I was ecstatic to be able to capture Rachel and Walter two years from their Big Day under such beautiful conditions!

We started off the session patriotically, with Walter in his uniform and Rachel in a flowy red dress. By the end of the session, we soaked up the sunlit sky in more of a country attire. Adorable from start to finish.

//
Rachel and Walter, I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity again of capturing the two of you. It seems as though the first two years of marriage have treated you well--it was wonderful to experience how very much in love you still are with each other. I hope these images will serve as a milestone one day as you look back to the first seasons of life together--a landmark of all you've learned up to this point. I wish you the very best and looking forward to capturing you again in years to come!

//
Enjoy, friends.










Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment