6.10.2011

PORTRAITS // MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDMOTHER

Over the past five years or so, I have developed the most incredible relationships with both my Mother and my Grandmother. It's definitely inexplicable, but there's such a treasure in becoming friends with the women you've admired all your life. The admiration and respect are still there, of course, but the long talks, moments of laughter and mutual words of encouragement are a whole new level of connection with the women I love. I would say that my Mother and Grandmother are my biggest fans (along with my husband, and many other family members that I am so blessed to have in my life). 

For the past few winters, my Grandmother has visited (from Michigan) for a few months--times I have come to treasure, and utterly enjoy. This year during her visit, she asked me about potentially doing a session with her, and I was so incredibly excited! It is an honor to capture such an amazing woman. God is so rich in His blessings towards me.

Here are some of my favorites from my session with "Grandma Maggie".

Enjoy, friends. ♥




I love you so much, Grandma.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment