6.11.2011

LIFE // UNEXPECTED E-MAILS

So, upon returning home from a FABULOUS wedding today, I received this e-mail.

Upon reading this e-mail, I cried and cried at just how good God is to me. I truly love my job so much. I love my clients. I love the beautiful gift of marriage that God has given us. 

And, seriously, friends, all of the credit goes to Him. What is photography without light? No sunsets, summers, or foliage at that. And God is love. I wouldn't have a job if it weren't for love. I simply, humbly, and with great joy embrace every opportunity to capture the indescribable creation He has made.

That is my heart.

So, here's the e-mail (although I've kept it anonymous)... totally out-of-the-blue and unexpected. What an awesome ending to such a great day. If you read this, sir, thank you so much for the encouragement. I certainly treasure your kind words.


Hello Young Lady,

As an old Marine and engineer I have never been much a “touchy feely photo kind of guy”, but many of the photos I see on your web site certainly appear to be of the same quality I see in magazines and in the professional studios here in Washington DC.  Likewise, my daughter [So and so] seems to be exceptionally pleased with your engagement photos.

Some of the shots you have posted on your web site (of all the people) are truly “eye catching” and exceptional …. 

Quality products like these should assure you will continue to do very well and grow your business.  Thanks for the fine effort and best of luck in your growing business.

J.M., Old Engineer
Pentagon, Washington, DC

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment