6.08.2011

CREATIVE SESSION // ASHLEY CORK

I'd like to say that this session is my welcome to summer. ♥

Ashley was SO much fun to work with, and that truly is an understatement. She brought some excellent wardrobe options for the session, and we threw together some last minute prop ideas to make for [I would say] a great end result. In addition to having an incredibly fun afternoon together, I believe that Ashley and I have both gained a new friend in the process!

A few shout-outs for this post:
1. LENSBABY - This was my first time ever shooting with a Lensbaby (the lens creates the circular zoom-like focus you see in some of Ashley's pictures). It was tricky (very tricky), but I LOVE the shots I was able to get with the lens. (Props to LensRentals.com for the renting opportunity--at a great rate, too!)
2. Totally Rad Lightroom Presets - The colors from this session are some of my favorites! The formula? Good exposure + RAW format + TR Lightroom Presets. ♥
3. Blog Stomp - This new "app" has cut my blog-posting time in like, eighths. Seriously. Big props to them for being awesome.

. . .

Enough talking, already. 
I hope that you all just LOVE these pictures as much as I do!

Enjoy, friends.



























Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So i saw a link on facebook saying you posted more pictures. These are absolutely incredible. My favorite is
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-exvSmTvsSEw/Te-hI1kZqFI/AAAAAAAADF8/NtYcsiiD8u8/s1600/Ashley_026.jpg
    It is just so creative and i feel as though I am seeing a piece of her personality.

    P.S. It is really encouraging to see the photographer you hired for your wedding (3 days!!!) taking awesome pictures. I'm really excited to see how everything turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nick! I CANNOT WAIT for y'all's wedding on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! You definitely did capture Ashley's personality as well as her beauty.

    ReplyDelete