6.13.2011

SHABBY-CHIC ATLANTA WEDDING // ABBIE & MATT

As a photographer, you come across some weddings that you feel were just made for you to capture. Your inspired heart collides with all of the hard work of the bride and groom (and family and planners and event stylists), and you just know that the turn-out is going to be fabulous.

My experience with Abbie and Matt was nothing short of this. In fact, I remember stealing away before the reception for a moment to text my husband "this is going to be amazing!" {I'm such a cheese-ball, I know.} Considering all of the hard work they had invested into making their wedding day so uniquely theirs, they were one of the most at-ease clients I have ever worked with. I was able to head to Atlanta the day before and capture the heart-felt toasts from family and friends, enabling me to hear some of Abbie and Matt's story. They are truly and exceptional couple with, I can say with confidence, many many bliss-filled years ahead of them.

Abbie and Matt, I am honored to have been chosen to capture your wedding day! I wish you the very best for your future. {And I can't wait for our After Session in the fall!}

















































Dress Design: Enzoani
Hair and Make-up: Shannon Silva at Dyer and Posta Salon
Venue: Catholic Church of St. Ann
Floral: Judy McManus
Reception Design: Bride and M.O.B. with help of Scott & Kim Lamphere
Paper: Ashley Buzzy McHugh of Buzzy Craftery


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous wedding and fabulous photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathless! Such a beautiful wedding and captured with awesomeness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wedding!!! You captured it so well! ... I can see why you were so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just fantastic! Great job with what looks to have been a really beautiful and unique wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wedding is fabulous! I love that you started putting the info at the end! It's helpful for planning brides ;)

    -Miranda J

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best just keeps getting better.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely the most amazing wedding photos I have ever seen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first look pictures! Amazing as usual Haley!

    ReplyDelete