6.23.2011

SNEAK PEEK // AFTER-SESSION / CANDACE & MICHAEL



I was delighted, and I mean delighted, when Candace told me she wanted to do the Bride & Groom portraits after the reception on her Big Day. Candace and Michael's wedding was in the early afternoon in early June, which mean the evening summer sunshine would be glistening down on us by the time the reception was over.

As I expected, Candace and Michael were so incredibly at-ease for their portraits. It's almost if after they'd absorbed the [AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLE, WONDERFUL] thought of "We're married now" and captured the beauty that is newly-wed love. There's nothing like it.

As I reviewed their wedding today to prep for editing, I came across the After Session images and literally started crying. {I'm such a romantic.} Love is so beautiful. And I have the opportunity of capturing it for a living. Capturing the moments that Candace and Michael will look back on when they are 70 years old and remember what it was like when their journey began.

Embrace every beautiful moment, friends. Life is full of beauty... you just have to open your eyes.
Here some of my favorite {breathtaking} photos from Candace & Michael's After Session.
Enjoy.















Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You work is so stunning and totally my style :) Awesome job! xo

    ReplyDelete