6.22.2011

RETRO 70s CREATIVE SESSION // LAUREN

Lauren and I are walking through the thrift store, and I can nearly feel her apprehension as I begin to pick up the 70s attire from the racks. She reassures me with an "I completely trust you."

When Lauren walks out of the dressing room stating "Ehhh..." about the outfit, I reply emphatically with "That's so perfect!"

And we're off.

Racing the quickly setting sun, we make it to the perfect cornfield at the perfect time. To be so calm during the session, I was freaking out on the inside! On the way to the session, we purchased fresh flowers to manufacture a floral wreath from. (Besides attempting this at five years old from the dandelions in my back yard, this was my very first attempt at a floral headpiece.) The wreath was breathtaking and served as the inspiration to Lauren and I for the session.

Lauren, I had so much fun capturing you, and I must say you were SUCH a great sport about all of my crazy ideas! I hope you love the outcome as much as I do. ♥
























Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! I knew I could trust you. hehe

    ReplyDelete