6.08.2011

LIFE // BAHAMAS

Needless to say, life has been a little nuts lately. This is ABSOLUTELY the busiest I have ever been, and I am learning day-by-day how to manage the new influx of work. 

I have 25+ weddings this year, and am falling in love with my job more and more everyday.

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, 
coming down from the Father of lights." -James 1:17

. . .

To be completely honest, I am overflowing with a plethora of feelings. Gratitude, anxiousness, caution, joy, humility, excitement. My husband could tell you how utterly excited I get with every inquiring client. No matter the circumstance, I always see an opportunity to bless someone with all of my heart. 99% of the time, I am blessed in return: a new friend, a word of encouragement, a recommendation, an incredible experience. The Lord has also given me so many opportunities to just GIVE to people -- to capture memories they will treasure for a lifetime, to change the way they think about professional business services, to reveal to them how beautiful they are, to display (through pictures) the love between family and friends, parents and children, husbands and wives. He fuels my passion, provides the opportunity, and supplies me with all that I need to continue on this journey.

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..." -Ecclesiastes 9:10

. . .

Some friends of ours blessed Justin and I, and I mean BLESSED us, with a cruise to the Bahamas. Neither of us have ever been on a cruise, and we decided it was the perfect way to celebrate our two year anniversary. (To read our love story, and see just how quirky we are, click on the {♥} tab). The cruise was incredible (I probably gained 10 lbs.), and Nassau was unbelievable. I LOVE experiencing culture... and we could not have asked for a better day with the Bahamian people.

. . .

Monday I hit the ground running, trying to catch up on the mass of work I have, as well as making some last decisions to tie up the loose ends of my new branding project. I don't think I've ever been so excited about work in my life. I am waking up bright-eyed and ready at 7:00 every morning--naturally--which is NOT normal, trust me. My heart is just so full of joy that I couldn't go without sharing it with you, my fans and clients. I treasure this season that the Lord has given me... He truly is so good.

Here's a little snapshot into the wonderfulness of what we experienced on our vacation. 


Keep on the lookout for the many, many posts to come!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. wow. the pic on the right is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos! his just made me kinda teary in a happy way... thank you for fitting me into your busy schedule this past weekend! i always cherish our time together (and you know that cherish is not a word i throw around often) haha, love you and all the wonderful things you are a part of!

    ReplyDelete