2.28.2011

PREVIEW | Courtney & Chase | Proposal Session

Courtney is my childhood best friends. One of those "always have, always will" kind of friends. No matter the time in-between, we can always hang out and have an immediate connection.

When she contacted me about [finally!] doing a session of her and her man, I was ecstatic. When he contacted me about this being a "special shoot", I was jumping around my living room screaming and crying. It hadn't even happened yet, and I was SO happy for her.

This was also my first experience doing a Proposal Session, and I could not wait. I'm certain it can be understood that I took A MILLION pictures. I wanted to capture every moment.

However, I cannot keep everyone waiting any longer. Here is a special Black & White "sneak peak" at some of the pivotal moments of the night. There will be MANY MORE to come! ♥

Keep in mind--Courtney did not know that Chase was proposing. This was their three year anniversary, and Courtney is on the brink of completing her Bachelors degree, so there were hopes, of course! Courtney has been planning to utilize a hand-drawn sign with "If you like it, you should put a ring on it", for the opportunity when we could have a couple session, and there could not have been a more ironic occasion for the prop!

Courtney and Chase, I can not really put to words the absolute JOY I have for you two. Married life is such an incredible journey--embrace every moment, even in these beginning stages. Love you so much Courtney! (And you too, of course, Chase!)

Enjoy. {♥}


{Pretty much clueless at this point.}









{CONGRATULATIONS!}

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. So Cute Haley! In the first one, he totally resembles ryan reynolds from the eyes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT wait to see the rest. I cried just looking through these :] Thank you so much for being there. I'm glad that I smiled more than i remembered, I was in complete shock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! What a fun shoot, Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet Courtney! These pictures make my heart swell with joy for you!

    And could a shoot incorporate any more fabulous people I know?!

    I love these, Haley!

    ReplyDelete