2.03.2011

Creative Session | Bianca Raffols

Something in the Water
Brooke Fraser

I wear a demeanor made of bright pretty things
What she wears, what she wears, what she wears
Birds singing on my shoulder in harmony it seems
How they sing, how they sing, how they sing

I’ve got halo’s made of summer, rhythms made of spring
What she wears, what she wears, what she wears
I got crowns of words a woven each one a song to sing
Oh I sing, oh I sing, oh I sing



Bianca and I first clicked---like, immediately clicked--when I mentioned Brooke Fraser in conversation and she flipped out with an "Oh my gosh! You like her too!?" To which I replied, "Bianca, I am her NUMBER ONE fan." Which is true. Check Brooke out. To say she is my role model would certainly be an understatement. ♥

Bianca has one of the coolest Tumblr blogs I have ever seen. She has impeccable taste in music, and such an eclectic eye for culture and art. I look forward to getting to know her more in the future. :) 

This session also features some "Besties" shots with Taylor Parker from one of my earlier sessions.

Enjoy, friends. ♥



























Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment