2.01.2011

Engagement Session | Rebecca & Jeremiah

Rebecca is beautiful. Plain and simple--she has one of the most radiant smiles I have ever seen.

Jeremiah is my husband (Justin's) best friend from childhood/high-school. I can remember the late night phone calls from Jeremiah to my husband when he and Rebecca started dating, especially the specific one when Justin's face gave away that Jeremiah had finally said "I think she's the one." I squealed with excitement on the inside, trying to act calm and collected in front of my husband (You see, the obnoxious squeal is necessary for women. Necessary, I say.)

Jeremiah--you have found one amazing woman of God. We could not be more happy for you!
Rebecca--it has been awesome getting to know you. I can't wait for future hang-outs and ministry conversations!

Congratulations, you guys!




















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment