2.09.2011

Children's Session | Dior

Yes, Dior. Could there be a cuter name?

Dior was, to say the least, a little ball of energy. He ran around everywhere, peeking over his shoulder to see whether or not I was still chasing him with the camera. And, of course, I was.

My favorite little attribute on Dior? His eyes. They were so bright and shiny and full of life. I seriously did absolutely no re-touching on his eyes for this session--just naturally full of crystal-clear childlike joy!

His mother is hoping to get him into some modeling agencies, and I must say, with that little face, he would be a great poster child for any children's clothing luck!

Thanks, little friend, for such a fun session! Best wishes on your modeling endeavors!

Enjoy, friends.  ♥























Pin It!

2 comments: