2.26.2011

Newborn Session | Sweet Baby Georgia

Sweet Baby Georgia was only 14 days old when we did the session. Her sweet little fingers and toes and smirks just melted my heart. Georgia's session is my first newborn session since re-vamping my photography career, back in the Summer of 2010. I studied my little heart out on newborn poses and techniques and lighting, and I could not be more pleased with her session.

The Sprouses are some of the sweetest people I have encountered, and their love for Georgia was just glowing through out the session. Their home was beautiful, and naturally, I spotted several pieces from Anthropologie, such as their famous hand-crafted door knobs. It was a beautiful day in Atlanta--you could almost consider it a welcome to Spring--and it could not have been more fitting as we celebrated this new season for this sweet family.

I pray abundant blessings on the journey ahead. May the Lord richly give your family all that you could ever want or need.

Thank you so much for this opportunity. 

Enjoy, friends. {♥}


























Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Haley!

    Your love for your work SHINES through!
    What a beautiful family (not biased, or anything!)

    Christine Sprouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures. Your photagrapher is very talented. Doesn't hurt to have great subjects too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley!!! You are awesome!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my FAVORITE session you've done - by far. The lighting is superb and the love is so abundant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable family. You did a GREAT job Haley!

    ReplyDelete