2.12.2011

Baby Session | Hudson

My, oh, my. Little Hudson is such a peach. He had the cutest little chuckle, that he would sporadically bless us with. He has to be one of the most calm babies I have ever worked with! We used THREE hats on the little guy, and he didn't whine once.

My favorite part of the session, though, had to be his mom commenting on his little expressions. "I may be partial, but he is just the cutest thing ever!" I soak up the love of a parent, there's really nothing you could ever witness like it. I sit behind the camera with a huge smile in my heart (and usually on my face), knowing that these will be moments they will treasure forever. When her little boy becomes a man, she can look back on these pictures and relish the moments they shared at the beginning of his life journey.

Before I start crying, let me move on. Brandi--you are an incredible mom. Hudson could not have been placed in the hands of better parents (and the Lord knew that when He created him.)

My heart melts looking through these pictures.

Enjoy, friends. ♥







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment