1.25.2011

Commercial Work | Joshua Cup Coffee

Joshua Cup Coffee is the central hub for college life in Macon, GA.

This week, they COMPLETELY remodeled their cafe, making it so wonderfully "coffee-cozy". Joshua Cup has been a magnet for artists, Mercer University students, local businessmen, as well as traveling businessmen. While working there, I have personally met representatives from organizations such as Invisible Children and Savannah College of Art and Design. As if you can't already read into my adoration, I would hands-down say they serve the best coffee, from-scratch desserts, and deli sandwiches in Central Georgia. You will not be disappointed.

I was delighted to capture these shots during/after the remodel!

Enjoy, my friends. {♥}










{Seriously AMAZING lamp from IKEA--yes,please.}

{My favorite shot of the night!}
  









Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures! I miss JCup a lot. It looks elegant, classy and nicely decorated.

    Colleen (in TN now but miss my JCup days)

    ReplyDelete