1.11.2011

Creative Session | Rachel Shepherd

I was in show choir with Rachel. Show choir. I chuckle every time I think about my show choir days. Not that I didn't love it, I did. But the visual replay of awkward high school students singing and dancing to remixed show-tunes is quite humorous. GLEE didn't exist then. It might be a more popular idea now. :)

Anyway, you know how you kind of facebook "stalk" your former high-school mates? Guilty. I also ran into Rachel several times in the past couple of years, and was so enthralled by her coolness. Really. I finally mustered up the courage to ask her to do a Creative Session. (Yep, I randomly INVITE my clients to do a session. If you think you have a unique look, wardrobe, photo session idea--send it my way, and I may just select you for my next creative project!)

Rachel showed up, and I have to admit I was awkwardly excited about the session (happens all the time). Really, I just LOVE people. And Rachel is BEAUTIFUL, I just knew I was going to love the outcome of this session.

Enough talking, now. Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. WOW. These photos are beautiful, Haley! And Rachel definitely is! I particularly love the one on the 15th row down that is B&W and focused on her chest tattoo! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I suggest something: it is really hard to read your blogs do to the coloring of the text. Just thught I would let you know becuase I like to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEE, not only because you're amazing at what you do, but also because she's my best friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, everyone! ana--i can see how it would be hard to read! i'll try and adjust the size/color to make it better! <3

    ReplyDelete